DAY 4: THIRD SIN – IMPURITY
Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Spirit of Love of the Father and of the Son,
grant me Your love.
I give You my mind and heart,
so that You would fill me with Your wisdom.
Tear me away from amidst the futility of the world
and lead me into Your hidden chambers,
in which I will forget about the world,
in order to get to know Your mysteries.
Let me rest at Your feet
and listen with anointment to Your whisper.
Fill me with faith so I would not doubt
that the words, which [I read],
come from the mouth of the Most High,
and with bravery, so I would carry them courageously
to the whole world. Amen.
Contemplation of the Holy Scriptures before the conference of the day – 30 minutes
Psalm 50 (49)
- The God of gods, the Lord has spoken, and he has called the earth, from the rising of the sun even to its setting,
- from Zion, the brilliance of his beauty.
- God will arrive manifestly. Our God also will not keep silence. A fire will flare up in his sight, and a mighty tempest will surround him.
- He will call to heaven from above, and to the earth, to discern his people.
- Gather his holy ones to him, you who order his covenant above sacrifices.
- And the heavens will announce his justice. For God is the judge.
- “Listen, my people, and I will speak. Listen, Israel, and I will testify for you. I am God, your God.
- I will not reprove you for your sacrifices. Moreover, your burnt offerings are ever in my sight.
- I will not accept calves from your house, nor he-goats from your flocks.
- For all the wild beasts of the forest are mine: the cattle on the hills and the oxen.
- I know all the flying things of the air, and the beauty of the field is with me.
- If I should be hungry, I would not tell you: for the whole world is mine, and all its plentitude.
- Shall I gnaw on the flesh of bulls? Or would I drink the blood of goats?
- Offer to God the sacrifice of praise, and pay your vows to the Most High.
- And call upon Me in the day of tribulation. I will rescue you, and you will honor Me.”
- But to the sinner, God has said: “Why do you discourse on my justices, and take up my covenant through your mouth?
- Truly, you have hated discipline, and you have cast my sermons behind you.
- If you saw a thief, you ran with him, and you have placed your portion with adulterers.
- Your mouth has abounded with malice, and your tongue has concocted deceits.
- Sitting, you spoke against your brother, and you set up a scandal against your mother’s son.
- These things you have done, and I was silent. You thought, unjustly, that I ought to be like you. But I will reprove you, and I will set myself against your face.
- Understand these things, you who forget God; lest at any time, he might quickly take you away, and there would be no one to rescue you.
- The sacrifice of praise will honor me. And in that place is the journey by which I will reveal to him the salvation of God.”
TEACHING: Third sin – impurity
Meditation about the conference – 60 minutes
Lord Jesus: The third sin. The sin of impurity ravages the ranks of my sons like the plague. The sacrament of the Holy Orders enables the priest to live in celibacy. If he obeys the prescribed forms of behavior, he is safe and the grace of God protects his souls. If he is impertinent towards God, he quickly loses this grace and falls into sin sometimes for the entire life. Daily prayer and participation in the sacraments give the soul of the priest a great strength. However, a lack of humility in approaching one’s own weak nature leads to a nonchalant treatment of the basic forms of maintaining security against the attacks of evil spirits. Nature never surpasses grace, just as man never surpasses God. Conscious exposure to temptation ends in sin; therefore, allowing situations that may disturb the inner peace of the priest already is a sin of pride.
From the beginning, the church taught about the forms of restraint of the priest towards the faithful, so that instead of fighting temptations, the priest would not allow them to arise. Meanwhile, no norms of behavior apply to priests today. They do not fear for their souls, because they do not fear Me. They do not avoid all forms of media, whose primary goal is the moral depravation of societies around the world. They also do not avoid meetings with women, treating them as a natural form of entertainment, as if they were still in the world and had the same duties and responsibilities as the rest of society. Meanwhile, the fate of the world weighs on them, and Satan follows them wherever they go, because for every absolution of the sinner and for every man converted to God, his hatred and deception towards the priest are intensified.
The priestly soul is great in the eyes of God. The priestly sainthood is a constant reality, even though the priest as a man is imperfect. However, as a second Christ, the priest remains the mystery of God’s presence. God is present in every Sacrament. This is the essence of all the Sacraments. The priesthood is not a temporary Sacrament, but a lasting one, for the priest receives an indelible mark. This means that God, acting in the Sacrament of the Holy Orders, divinizes the souls of the priest and inhabits his body in a way known only to Him. However, He is actually and constantly present in the priest, the second Christ. Saint Paul warns that the one who unworthily consumes the bread and the cup of the Lord is guilty of the Body and the Blood of the Lord. Meanwhile, the priest is My Body. The priest is My Blood. Cursed is the one who extends a lewd hand for the Body of the Lord. He is guilty of the Body and the Blood of the Lord. These are the heaviest sins against the Sacrament of Priesthood.
He who kills the priest kills Christ, but he who seduces him kills him twofold. For he kills his souls and kills Me in him. The murder of a priest is a lighter sin than his seduction, because the holy martyr’s blood of the priest poured as a sacrifice joins with My Blood and sanctifies souls. The seduction of a priest is the heaviest sin because it violates My grace. His blood, instead of joining with Mine in a sacrifice, spills like poison on souls and kills them.
Every sin gives birth to sin. Every sin of the priest takes away My grace from mankind, so it gives birth to many, many sins and many deaths. Satan, knowing these mysteries, set himself the goal of seducing all My sons and precipitating them to Hell. For killing them brought him temporary satisfaction and great losses out of consideration for the sanctity of their martyr’s blood. So now he does not want to kill their bodies, but their souls. This is the third world war with the priesthood, which you expect so much. The evil spirit is patient and persistent in his action. He introduces himself to you as an angel of light, deceiving your naive hearts with love. Remember, however, that where there is sin, there is not even a bit of love, but only the emotional illusion that Satan can arouse just as he does by casting enchantments. Sin has nothing to do with love. This should be your guide in the examination of your own hearts. Love excludes sin, and sin excludes love. Thus, priests succumb to Satanic delusion by falling in love and leaving Me for women. Apart from lust, in which Satan joined and imprisoned them, nothing else will unite them, and the curse will never leave their home.
So examine your heart now. Examine your friendships; do they serve the glory of God or you? And if you, in what? Does your ego need adoration? So how will you be able to adore Me, being adored yourself? Will you not graciously turn to those adoring you? Thereby, will you not turn away from Me? Do your relationships leave you uneasy? Do you attend meetings where someone attracts you? If you remain in this state, you risk losing eternal life and play with Me. Cut off from yourself any relationships, temptations, and attachments that threaten your priesthood, because if even if I saved you from the angel of death once or twice, it does not mean that I will save you again. This message is My third time. The third and the last.
Consider today the great brilliance of Solomon, the great abundance of My graces for him, and his great fall in the arms of women who have seduced his heart, so that he broke the covenant with God Himself. Consider how I suffer all your services if I do not have your heart. To those who call: ‘‘Lord, Lord’’, but turn their heart towards a woman, power, or another idol, I will say the words: ‘‘I don’t know you’’.
Contemplation of the Holy Scriptures after the conference of the day – 45 minutes
Psalm 51 (50)
- Unto the end. A Psalm of David,
- when Nathan the prophet came to him, after he went to Bathsheba.
- Be merciful to me, O God, according to your great mercy. And, according to the plentitude of your compassion, wipe out my iniquity.
- Wash me once again from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
- For I know my iniquity, and my sin is ever before me.
- Against you only have I sinned, and I have done evil before your eyes. And so, you are justified in your words, and you will prevail when you give judgment.
- For behold, I was conceived in iniquities, and in sinfulness did my mother conceive me.
- For behold, you have loved truth. The obscure and hidden things of your wisdom, you have manifested to me.
- You will sprinkle me with hyssop, and I will be cleansed. You will wash me, and I will be made whiter than snow.
- In my hearing, you will grant gladness and rejoicing. And the bones that have been humbled will exult.
- Turn your face away from my sins, and erase all my iniquities.
- Create a clean heart in me, O God. And renew an upright spirit within my inmost being.
- Do not cast me away from your face; and do not take your Holy Spirit from me.
- Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and confirm me with an unsurpassed spirit.
- I will teach the unjust your ways, and the impious will be converted to you.
- Free me from blood, O God, the God of my salvation, and my tongue will extol your justice.
- O Lord, you will open my lips, and my mouth will announce your praise.
- For if you had desired sacrifice, I would certainly have given it, but with burnt offerings, you will not be delighted.
- A crushed spirit is a sacrifice to God. A contrite and humbled heart, O God, you will not spurn.
- Act kindly, Lord, in your good will toward Zion, so that the walls of Jerusalem may be built up.
- Then you will accept the sacrifice of justice, oblations, and holocausts. Then they will lay calves upon your altar.
Ap 2, 1-7–
- “And to the Angel of the Church of Ephesus write: Thus says the One who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands:
- I know your works, and your hardship and patient endurance, and that you cannot stand those who are evil. And so, you have tested those who declare themselves to be Apostles and are not, and you have found them to be liars.
- And you have patient endurance for the sake of my name, and you have not fallen away.
- But I have this against you: that you have relinquished your first charity.
- And so, call to mind the place from which you have fallen, and do penance, and do the first works. Otherwise, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.
- But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
- Whoever has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. To him who prevails, I will give to eat from the Tree of Life, which is in the Paradise of my God.
Translated from: Rekolekcje Kapłanskie, na podstawie Orędzi na Czasy Ostateczne które własnie nadeszły, Grzechynia 2018, p. 54-70