DAY 4: THIRD SIN – IMPURITY
Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Spirit of Love of the Father and of the Son,
grant me Your love.
I give You my mind and heart,
so that You would fill me with Your wisdom.
Tear me away from amidst the futility of the world
and lead me into Your hidden chambers,
in which I will forget about the world,
in order to get to know Your mysteries.
Let me rest at Your feet
and listen with anointment to Your whisper.
Fill me with faith so I would not doubt
that the words, which [I read],
come from the mouth of the Most High,
and with bravery, so I would carry them courageously
to the whole world. Amen.
Contemplation of the Holy Scriptures before the conference of the day – 30 minutes
Psalm 50 (49)
- The God of gods, the Lord has spoken and summoned the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets.
- From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth.
- Our God comes and will not be silent; a fire devours before Him, and around Him a mighty tempest rages.
- He summons the heavens above, and the earth, to judge His people:
- “Gather to Me My saints, who made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.
- And the heavens proclaim His righteousness, for God is the judge.
- “Listen, My people, and I will speak; I will testify against you, Israel: I am God, Your God.
- I will not reprove you for your sacrifices, and your burnt offerings are always in My sight.
- I will not take the bulls out of your house, nor the goats from your flocks,
- for every animal of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills.
- I know every bird in the sky, and the beauty of the fields is Mine.
- If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is Mine, and all that is in it.
- Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats?
- Offer to God the sacrifice of praise and fulfill your vows to the Most High,
- and call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor Me.”
- But to the wicked God said: “Why do you declare My justice and take My covenant in your mouth?
- You hate My instruction and cast My words behind you.
- When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers.
- You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit.
- You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother’s son.
- When you did these things and I kept silent, you thought that I was like you. But I will reprove you and set this before your eyes.
- Understand these things, you who forget God, lest I snatch you away and there will be no one to deliver you.
- Those who make a sacrifice of praise honor Me, and this is the way by which I will show them the salvation of God.”
TEACHING: Third sin – impurity
Meditation about the conference – 60 minutes
Lord Jesus: The third sin. The sin of impurity ravages the ranks of my sons like the plague. The sacrament of the Holy Orders enables the priest to live in celibacy. If he obeys the prescribed forms of behavior, he is safe and the grace of God protects his souls. If he is impertinent towards God, he quickly loses this grace and falls into sin sometimes for the entire life. Daily prayer and participation in the sacraments give the soul of the priest a great strength. However, a lack of humility in approaching one’s own weak nature leads to a nonchalant treatment of the basic forms of maintaining security against the attacks of evil spirits. Nature never surpasses grace, just as man never surpasses God. Conscious exposure to temptation ends in sin; therefore, allowing situations that may disturb the inner peace of the priest already is a sin of pride.
From the beginning, the church taught about the forms of restraint of the priest towards the faithful, so that instead of fighting temptations, the priest would not allow them to arise. Meanwhile, no norms of behavior apply to priests today. They do not fear for their souls, because they do not fear Me. They do not avoid all forms of media, whose primary goal is the moral depravation of societies around the world. They also do not avoid meetings with women, treating them as a natural form of entertainment, as if they were still in the world and had the same duties and responsibilities as the rest of society. Meanwhile, the fate of the world weighs on them, and Satan follows them wherever they go, because for every absolution of the sinner and for every man converted to God, his hatred and deception towards the priest are intensified.
The priestly soul is great in the eyes of God. The priestly sainthood is a constant reality, even though the priest as a man is imperfect. However, as a second Christ, the priest remains the mystery of God’s presence. God is present in every Sacrament. This is the essence of all the Sacraments. The priesthood is not a temporary Sacrament, but a lasting one, for the priest receives an indelible mark. This means that God, acting in the Sacrament of the Holy Orders, divinizes the souls of the priest and inhabits his body in a way known only to Him. However, He is actually and constantly present in the priest, the second Christ. Saint Paul warns that the one who unworthily consumes the bread and the cup of the Lord is guilty of the Body and the Blood of the Lord. Meanwhile, the priest is My Body. The priest is My Blood. Cursed is the one who extends a lewd hand for the Body of the Lord. He is guilty of the Body and the Blood of the Lord. These are the heaviest sins against the Sacrament of Priesthood.
He who kills the priest kills Christ, but he who seduces him kills him twofold. For he kills his souls and kills Me in him. The murder of a priest is a lighter sin than his seduction, because the holy martyr’s blood of the priest poured as a sacrifice joins with My Blood and sanctifies souls. The seduction of a priest is the heaviest sin because it violates My grace. His blood, instead of joining with Mine in a sacrifice, spills like poison on souls and kills them.
Every sin gives birth to sin. Every sin of the priest takes away My grace from mankind, so it gives birth to many, many sins and many deaths. Satan, knowing these mysteries, set himself the goal of seducing all My sons and precipitating them to Hell. For killing them brought him temporary satisfaction and great losses out of consideration for the sanctity of their martyr’s blood. So now he does not want to kill their bodies, but their souls. This is the third world war with the priesthood, which you expect so much. The evil spirit is patient and persistent in his action. He introduces himself to you as an angel of light, deceiving your naive hearts with love. Remember, however, that where there is sin, there is not even a bit of love, but only the emotional illusion that Satan can arouse just as he does by casting enchantments. Sin has nothing to do with love. This should be your guide in the examination of your own hearts. Love excludes sin, and sin excludes love. Thus, priests succumb to Satanic delusion by falling in love and leaving Me for women. Apart from lust, in which Satan joined and imprisoned them, nothing else will unite them, and the curse will never leave their home.
So examine your heart now. Examine your friendships; do they serve the glory of God or you? And if you, in what? Does your ego need adoration? So how will you be able to adore Me, being adored yourself? Will you not graciously turn to those adoring you? Thereby, will you not turn away from Me? Do your relationships leave you uneasy? Do you attend meetings where someone attracts you? If you remain in this state, you risk losing eternal life and play with Me. Cut off from yourself any relationships, temptations, and attachments that threaten your priesthood, because if even if I saved you from the angel of death once or twice, it does not mean that I will save you again. This message is My third time. The third and the last.
Consider today the great brilliance of Solomon, the great abundance of My graces for him, and his great fall in the arms of women who have seduced his heart, so that he broke the covenant with God Himself. Consider how I suffer all your services if I do not have your heart. To those who call: ‘‘Lord, Lord’’, but turn their heart towards a woman, power, or another idol, I will say the words: ‘‘I don’t know you’’.
Contemplation of the Holy Scriptures after the conference of the day – 45 minutes
Psalm 50 (51)
- Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
- Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
- For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.
- Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight; so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge.
- Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
- Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in that secret place.
- Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
- Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
- Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity.
- Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
- Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
- Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
- Then I will teach transgressors your ways, so that sinners will turn back to you.
- Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, you who are God my Savior, and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
- Open my lips, Lord, and my mouth will declare your praise.
- You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
- My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.
- May it please you to prosper Zion, to build up the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then you will delight in the sacrifices of the righteous, in burnt offerings offered whole; then bulls will be offered on your altar.
Ap 2, 1-7
Translated from: Rekolekcje Kapłanskie, na podstawie Orędzi na Czasy Ostateczne które własnie nadeszły, Grzechynia 2018, p. 54-70